- Go to My downloadable products. The file that you download normally is a zip file.
- Use FTP client (such as Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp) to upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magneto site root folder. This will not overwrite any existing files, just add new files to the folder structure.
- Open Command line in folder root of Magento and run following command respectively:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- php bin/magento indexer:reindex
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- Navigate to Stores/Configuration, if you can see the extension tab, it is installed properly.
- If you need professional help regarding Magento Extension Installation, Feel free to contact us any time.
Installation Guide for Magento 2.x Extensions
2248 views December 30, 2019 admin 9