Once you have successfully installed the extension, go to System -> Configuration to configure the extension for use. Here you can find various settings for the extension.
- Delivery Date: Option to enable or disable the extension.
- Delivery Date Label: Set label to show Delivery Date for selection on the checkout page.
- Comment Box: Enable or disable comment box for customers in frontend.
- Comment Box Label: Add comment box label to show on the frontend.
- Frontend Picker Type: There are two options to choose from.
- Date Picker: Allows customers to pick the only dates from the store frontend.
- Date & Time Picker: Allows customers to pick date & time both from the store frontend.
- Display time: Choose the date format you want to use.