Once you have successfully installed the extension, go to System -> Configuration to configure the extension for use.
- Enable out of stock Notification: Enable or disable extension from here.
- Message for Notification: From here you can set frontend email subscription box title.
- Response Message after Notification: Set success message to display on frontend once a user successfully opted for back in stock notification.
- Delete user’s Mail ID in Database: Option to delete user email once the back in stock email notification is sent to the subscriber.
- Enable out of stock notification to Merchant: Enable out of stock product alert for the admin if needed
- Threshold Level: Set minimum product threshold value to get notified before any products go out of stock.
- Notify Email Template: Option to set email template that you want to use for customer email notification.
The extension comes with an option to set custom email sender and template that you want to use for sending an email notification to the subscriber.
- Email Sender: Select email sender from here.
- Notify Email Template: Choose an email template that you want to use for sending an email notification to your back in stock notification subscribers.