Once you have successfully installed the extension, go to System → Configuration →
Shipping Methods to configure the extension for use. Here you can find 8 Flat Rate
settings to enable in your Magento.
- Enabled: Set Yes to enable multiple flat rate shipping extension.
- Title: Enter title to show in frontend.
- Method Name: Enter method name.
- Type: Select fee application type.
- Price: Enter price for this method.
- Calculate Handling Fee: Option to calculate handling fee either fixed or in percentage.
- Handling Fee: Enter fee amount.
- Displayed Error Message: Enter error message to display in frontend.
- Minimum Order Amount For Free Shipping: Enter minimum order amount to allow free shipping.
- Maximum Order Amount For Free Shipping: Enter maximum order amount to allow free shipping.
- Info Text: Enter text to add instructions or notes along with the shipping method. This will show up to customers in frontend.
- Ship to Applicable Countries: Select countries to apply shipping method.