We have published full details article on our blog about How to Get Instagram Feed Access Token -Step by Step Guide (Include Video Step by Step Guide)
The extension now works with the latest Facebook Graph API, which make it to work fast and smooth.
Once you have successfully installed the extension, go to Stores -> Configuration to configure the extension for use. Here you can find various settings for the extension.
- Instagram Integration: The option to enable or disable the extension.
- User Access Token: Generate Access token from the Facebook business account and paste it here.
- Get Application Information: Click to authorize Instagram account.
- In More View Section: Set YES to show Instagram images in more view section of product page.
- In Product Detail Section: Set YES to show Instagram images in product detail section of product page.
- Redirect URL: Redirect URL for Instagram app registration.
- Instagram Client ID and Access Token: Enter client ID and access token for account authorization.
- Update Images By: Select option to update Instagram images based on hashtags or username.
- Hashtags: Enter comma-separated hashtags using which you want to fetch Instagram images in your Magento 2 store.
- of Images to Show on Instagram Page: Enter the number of images you want to show on Instagram page, leave empty for unlimited images.