Once you enable the extension, go to Call for Price options where you can find various settings for Call for Price button and form.
- Button Text – Enter text for Call for Price button on the frontend.
- Popup Form Heading Title – Enter title for Call for Price form which will be clicked by users to submit their requests.
- Popup Form Success Message – Enter a message to show on the frontend for successful inquiry form submission.
- Popup Form Error Message – Enter a message to show on the frontend for unsuccessful inquiry form submission
- Enable Custom Message Instead of Price – Set yes to add a custom message to replace price.
- Custom Message – Add a custom message to show on the place of price.
- Call For Price Apply On – Select one of the options from the drop-down to apply Call For Price on.
- Customer Groups – Select customer groups on which you want to apply Call For Price
- Store Views – Select store views to enable call for price on.