Check out the step-by-step video tutorial to configure and use Amazon S3 for Magento 2.
Once you have successfully installed the extension, go to Stores > Configuration to configure the extension for use.
- Allowed file to save on Amazon: Enable or disable extension from here.
- Access key: Enter your Amazon S3 access key here.
- Secret key: Enter your Amazon S3 secret key here.
- Bucket: Enter the name of your Amazon bucket here.
- Region: Enter the name of a specific region here to check the availability of the bucket.
- Request timeout: Set the timeout period for request here.