Among the list of Content Management Systems (CMS), Magento is one of the most powerful, featured packed and Self-hosted E-commerce solution that allows the store owner to build Ecommerce sites without any significant efforts. However creating an online store & selling products are not enough, you have to do lots of other things like maintaining Search Engine Results Page (SERP) rankings, active social presence, increase brand awareness, product advertising, acquiring & engaging with the new customers and obviously increase existing store sales.
In this Competitive Era, Shop owners have a tough time trying to optimize & preparing their Magento store for search engines. As the number of products and pages are increasing inside the store, it becomes more difficult to identify & analyzing search engine ranking factors manually. In this busy life rush, you probably need some handy SEO tools that will make your SEO work easier and reliable, so you can spend your rest of saved time in planning new stuff for your Magento store. Also, lots of customers are asking us that, what Search Engine optimization tools do we use? So, we have decided to create a list of SEO tools that will help you to increase your Magento Store rankings like never before.
So, let’s get started with our SEO tools.
1. Google Analytics:
Google Analytics is a web service powered by Google Inc. that will help you to analyze your Magento Store traffic on the go. It’s Freemium Analytics service that will help you to find your area of improvements.
- Using Google Analytics, you can collect various information regarding your Magento Store visitors like, where your visitors are from? How much time did they spend on your website? What products have they have seen? Etc. This information will help you to know your customer and their needs.
- Also, you will able to measure your Magento store speed and what keywords your customers are searching inside your store and how they reached your store.
- Discover what pages or products are performing well and what is not.
- Also, helpful in tracking Ecommerce store conversions as well as shopping behavior, checkout behavior, product performance, sales performance etc.
2. Ahref Tool:
Ahref is a powerful tool for analyzing store backlinks, but it is also useful for analyzing keyword performance and compare your site with your competitors.
- Backlink reports: Ahref lets you explore sites that are linking to your store. Also, it will help you in identifying your competitor’s backlink reports to know why they are performing well.
- Keyword search: Measure your keyword performance, like for what keywords you ranked for? What is the monthly search volume for that keyword? Keyword competition and so on.
- Link alerts: Set keywords alert for any keyword related to your product or service or set competitor alert and you will get an email notification whenever your competitors get a new backlink or lose one.
The SEMrush tool is the ultimate tool for digital marketers. Like other tools, it also provides functionalities like keyword research, traffic analyses, etc and also helps to analyze your content strategies. Using this valuable engagement information, the store owner can optimize their store by building new plans and identify critical areas that need improvement.
- It will help you to find domain-specific effective keywords for your Magento store content because there are many sites which may have the similar content as yours.
- Also, it allows you to see competitor’s keywords and analyze their performance. Additionally, SEMrush lets companies know whenever there is a new player in the market and observe how the website rankings change. Through which you can improve your SEO plans.
- Social media tracker is also one of the features of SEMrush which helps you to track your social media account and collect useful insights.
- SEMrush is also helpful in terms of finding advertisement opportunities for business by comparing store with your rivals and understanding the reason why they perform better.
4. SEO Site checkup:
SEO site checkup is a website which examines your site for free. It gives you an overview of your Magento store.
- Using SEO site checkup tool, you can check your site’s loading time, security issues if any & responsiveness.
- Moreover, if the tool finds any problem regarding any parameter, it will also help you to fix the issues with some useful tips.
- And if you are a premium user, then you are free to monitor your site and can even compare up to 5 competitors together.
SpyFu is well known for keeping an eye on your competitors and emerging competitors. SpyFu provides valuable information on the most profitable keywords and ads for the paid and organic search that are being utilized by competing marketers, giving users the competitive intelligence that fuels smarter strategies.
- SpyFu will assist you to find trending domains and keywords used and bought from AdWords. They let you see where they have appeared on Google and its organic traffic. They have recommendations to increase your traffic.
- Search your competitor’s keyword and get to know how much do they earn from that keyword and how much did they pay for that keyword.
6. Google Search Console:
Google search console formerly known as Webmaster is a free web service provided by Google.
- Using Google search console, you can submit your Magento store sitemap & able to find most keywords for what you are getting searched for.
- Also, you will able to see the sites that are linking to your Magento store content.
- Once you added your site to Search console, it will send you notifications for your manual search engine penalties or issues that causing an error while indexing your site in Google.
7. Screaming Frog SEO Spider:
This is yet again a free plus paid version software tool that you have to install on your PC. Screaming Frog is like a Swiss army knife for Digital Marketers that helps you to perform your site audit within seconds.
- Using Screaming Frog, you can easily find your Magento Store errors and examine internal links structure.
- Also, it will help you to find redundant URLs or partially duplicate URLs, titles, content for finding low-quality content pages.
- You can also use Screaming Frog to perform a technical audit, penalty recovery, Keyword performance and more.
Plagiarism is serious on the Web, and anyone in the world can copy your online content and instantly paste it onto their own site. After making minor changes, they will claim your content as their own. So you probably need a tool to check Plagiarism so try Copyscape for that purpose, it will help you to identify duplicate content from your site.
So, these are some of the powerful and handy SEO tools among available thousands of Search engine optimization tools that we are using it. So, now it’s your turn to optimize your Magento Store and increase search engine visibility.
Also, let us know in the comment section that what tools you are using for Search Engine Optimization.
Best of Luck!